Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flickr Five: Hummingbirds

I've been on the internet all morning, trying to kick start my brain in terms of photography - I realized I had forgotten how much I love my film camera (Olympus OM-G, a.k.a. OM-20, 1983). It was a gift from my dad, and belonged to my mom. It's so gorgeous outside today, and all I want to do is go to Looking Glass Photo and spend a whole bunch of money and get enough film and accessories to last me a lifetime! But alas, I have to go to the library and write a paper. Oh, the woes of summer classes. In celebration of summer and in mourning of my sad restriction from enjoying it today, here are five summery pictures, yoinked from Flickr:







1. tanager55
2. {lemony}
3. ~Thái~
4. Momba
5. Kimclan

I guess a disclaimer to protect myself: I am not try to steal these images or make any money off of them, only to re-post them because they are beautiful and make me happy. If links are incorrect or you wish to have an image removed on the basis of copyright or something, don't hesitate to ask :)

No comments: