Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greyscale Outfit #1

First off, I'd like to apologize for the quality of this image - I'm still playing around with my trusty Canon PowerShot SD1000 to find the best way to document what I'm wearing. That said, I've recently fallen absolutely in love with the color grey, more specifically playing around with wearing grey and black in varying combinations and rejoicing at how cool it looks with my hair! 

Outfit details:
-black peacoat, Macy*s
-greytone leopard print wool scarf from this place on Telegraph Ave in Berkeley
-black drapey skirt from H&M
-grey polka dot tights from Target
-black boots from some catalog back in 6th grade.

I am by no means a fashion maven, but I love playing around with colors and ideas - I'm learning to embrace the idea of looking good as something fun, rather than a chore. 

No comments: