Friday, January 25, 2008

Blog Review: The Face Hunter

I feel like as a sort of bloggeur (like poseur because I have no cred yet), I have a responsibility to point out awesome blogs that I follow pretty regularly. So: I give you The Face Hunter. The best blogs are often the simplest, and The Face Hunter holds true to that - this blogger posts photos every day of street fashion he sees in cities around the globe. The style is clean and artsy/elegant, and I am so addicted it's not even funny.

Some of my favorites:
-PARIS - men's fashion week fw 08/09, 01/19/08
-BARCELONE - betty ford + fellini, 01/10/08
-BERLIN - face hunter exhibition opening & party, la robe & tousend & cookies, 12/13/07
-LONDON - brick lane market, 01/06/08
-BERLIN - auf der strasse, mitte & prenzlauer berg, 12/17/07
-NEW YORK - fashion week spring 08, 09/07/07

Enjoy!

No comments: