Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Three Dresses

First, the dress that I will always dream of but didn't buy. Why, you say? Unfortunately the back wouldn't even come close to zipping up all the way. Damn fleshy appendages. Still....I dream of one day amassing a wardrobe of such finery.


Next, a dress I purchased at I believe Buffalo on the Haight...dude, where are the actual thrift stores around here?? All we have here is "vintage," where they can charge you like 15 freaking bucks for a ratty old t-shirt because it's "from the 80s" or something like that. Anyway, I digress. The dress is just actually plain black, I added the belt (that I got in Ireland at AWear a couple of years ago). I figured I needed a "little black dress," and it fit like a dream, so....here we go!


AND last but most certainly not even close to least, I give you: THE EIGHTIES DRESS. Burgundy velvet. Gold embroidery. Made of awesome. Fits like a glove. Need I say more??

No comments: