Monday, May 12, 2008

Seen in Portland in May

Why is his heart black?

the tin man

Two cute boys saw me taking a picture of this:

it is lonely, here

They offered to take a picture of me and alison in front of the mural, and I foolishly declined without thinking. Silly me!

dream and death are in good company

This was some Reedie girl's senior thesis project, painted on the walls right outside Reed's comic book reading room/library. On the other walls are Storm and Phoenix (I think in its Jean Grey incarnation), and Batman and Robin, and I think a few others but I don't remember.

I've begun Sandman, and it is AMAZING. Everyone should read it. But not before bed :)

1 comment:

andetheriel said...

Wrong. A sophomore painted this. The thesis project is far more complicated, right outside of Commons. This was done just for fun, which is far more badass

~swati.