Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kanye Knows Where It's At

Oh. My. Goodness. Apparently, Kanye West has a blog! And he likes to post videos. And pictures of "yaghts [sic]."

Two stellar examples:





And I swear I have listened to this Kanye song (which includes samples/thrilling plagiarism from pioneer electro act Daft Punk) 70000000 times:



And last but not least, since we're already talking about Daft Punk, a couple of awesome girls turned Daft Hands into Daft Bodies! Way rad - I wonder how long it took to get this right?

1 comment:

Laura Greig said...

I am OBSESSED with Graduation. Seriously. Obsessed. Also that baby is amazing.

Have you heard the original song, before Daft Punk and Kanye got to it?
It's called "Cola Bottle Baby" by Edwin Birdsong. Yes!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklZ-f6Wstw